KMM:

Beautiful! Congratualtions, RC. Makes me want to trade in my RS-60...

I suppose it is always possible to retrofit the standard springs and dampers, if the -20mm chassis turns out to be too stiff in the long run. Retrofitting PASM may be a challenge.

I like the 20 mm chassis a lot, I wouldn't change a thing and since this is my car, my wife is going to enjoy it in the current state (and apparently she does, she already took the car for a ride a couple of times).

Only problem I have: I am PDCC spoiled (991 Turbo S and former Cayenne GTS). The 991 Turbo S feels more like a go-kart than the Boxster S, which actually says a lot about the Turbo S but especially about PDCC. Despite the 20 mm chassis, the Boxster shows a little bit of body roll (which of course is normal but it feels weird compared to PDCC). I have to adapt because I always get the feeling that I'm too fast in the Boxster when this happens but of course I'm not. Smiley

Two things I think I am going to change: Rims for winter tires are silver and I really hate how they look. I am going to have them painted in matte black as soon as I exchange them with the summer wheels. With that occasion, I may get Pirelli Sottozero Winter instead of the current Conti WinterContact, if available for the Boxster. Also, I plan to exchange the tail lights with the new blackened ones. They look way better (see photo, courtesy of someone in a different forum).

1387801022435image.jpg

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), BMW X3 35d (2013)