KresoF1:

Onur,

Huracan is faster then 458 Italia. It is as fast at least as 458 Speciale in real life. Factory specs are provisional according to my source and very conservative one.

Do you want to know how much faster is Huracan according to my source on the Ring then 458 Italia? Lets only say it much faster...

Kreso,

I guess it should be faster than italia with 610 hp but the official figures aren't suggesting this, yet.

On the other hand, 458 italia has proven how much it is faster than the competition on most of the tracks except the Ring. I personally tested/drove my italia with stock street tires and Trofeo R sport tires on race track and saw the difference personally. Therefore, the Ring time of 7:38 doesn't really mean a lot to me. 

Also as I said before, Ferrari improved the 458 during its production phase and post MY12 cars are lighter and faster. The sources also can be misleading sometimes as we see on the "model name" part.

I'm only saying that, the official performance figures for a brand new model which will be delivered to customers towards the end of next year is not very encouraging and not game changer. On the other hand, I really like the design of the car, much more than Aventador.

--

ONUR

THE BEST CAR EVER smiley

11 E92 M3 CP - 09 Audi TTS Coupe - 07 997 Carrera S - 05 M3 Coupe - 03 M3 Coupe - 96 M3 Coupe EVO (PASS TIME HISTORY)