Rossi:
RC:
Rossi:
ffforever:

According to Autoexpress, it will be called Huracan..

At least that sounds better than Carbrera... Smiley

It is Cabrera and I agree, I don't have a clue why Lamborghini doesn't stick to the name Gallardo, I actually like it and everyone knows this car by now.

I think it doesn't really matter if we write Carbonara, sorry, Cabrera with an unpronounced "r" or without it. Smiley

And I have to disagree, Murciélago was brilliant, if it was pronounced correctly. Smiley

Just order Spaghetti Cabrera instead of Carbonara at your favorite Italian and see what happens. Smiley Smiley

Murcielago, even if pronounced correctly (which 90% of the people I know never do, same goes to the brand name Lamborghini too...they pronounce the gh as "gji" and not a silent "g"), doesn't sound right in my opinion. Too much, too complicated. A car model name needs to be short and concise. Aventador is very nice, so is Gallardo (and yes, even here, most people I know don't pronounce it correctly) but Huracan? Hure is the German expression for prostitute and overall, I don't think it sounds good.

Maybe Uracan would sound nicer. Reminds me a little bit of Uracco (classic Lamborghini mode).

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), BMW X3 35d (2013)