Truth is, I love my McLaren only because of the doors. And the one McLaren I REALLY want is the F1, buying the 12C was kind of a surrogate for it. There was 2 posters on my wall, a F1 and a 959. The F1 is pretty much unattainable so I settled for the little baby brother. The 959 on the other hand is now within reach.......................

There are other things I noticed after 12 months of ownership:

The shape of the car is very pleasant to the eyes, very timeless design. 

The driving experience is fantastic, the car pretty much tells everything that's going on to the driver.

While the traction control is amazing in controlling the 600+hp, I feel like the engine has already overpowered the chassis, 600 is way too much for only 2 wheels to handle. The P1 will feel even worse with 50% more HP.

Engine sound is fantastic, miles ahead of what I got in the Turbo S. That roar at 8500rpm is unmatched by anything else on the road. 

In the end, my Turbo S can pretty much match everything the 12C can offer, other than the doors. Hell I got more cargo room in the Turbo S. 

Which brings me to the next point, I am pretty much set on letting go of the 12C when my 918 arrives next spring. Both are eye catching car and I didn't need to keep both. I am however keeping the Turbo S, the amazing performance from such a understated car is irreplaceable. 

As for the P13, from what I know, it will play in the 911 field, but with Porsche making such a perfect car, there is no way anyone can produce something better in their 1st try. But since it will be build off the 12C platform too, that would makes the P! even less special as it's also a 12C platform car. Neutered 12C = P13, Steroided 12C = P1. 

--