Whoopsy:

Now THIS is creepy, or I can put it as German efficiency.

My last post was around 9am my time. Not 90 mins later I got an email from the President of PCC apologizing for my disappointment in Palm Springs together with an invite to a 918 event in none other than Porsche's own headquarters at Stuttgart next Friday. Other than the drive, there will also be a tour of the 918 assembly line and the Porsche Museum.

I REALLY REALLY wish I can go, but I can't. As it means I will be in transit for our anniversary and we had already made celebration plans. Also since the wife still doesn't know about the car yet this would totally blown the cover haha.

But one thing I know for sure, Porsche knows their PR, knows how to treat customers right or how to make up and keep customers happy, unlike the treatment I got from McLaren. 

I tip my hat to them, and they can be assured that I will remains a loyal Porsche customer till the day they stop making attractive cars. 

Dammit, you should have taken the offer. Smiley Smiley I understand why you didn't but you are missing out on something very special and especially meeting some very special people. You should reconsider. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)