SuzyF:
BjoernB:

+1 he probably chose that route particularly in the night and seeing the lights when somebody comes helpes a lot vs day driving - plus being a B&O buyer it's not about the Panel - but the "engine" behind driving it.... -  so trust me there is a difference - next to components of how the frame is being build etc etc. This is like saying a basic boxster does everything too....yes BUT...

FYI.... I'm a B&O buyer too Smiley I just gave it as an example. A Samsung or LG TV does the same... Quality isn't that much better from B&O but still I will buy it, not for only the "engine" behind it, but also because I like the brand. 

Regarding that movie... Watched it again (this time I watched it untill the end instead of some short parts) and I have to apologize to AndyFE. The driver does nos not drive as irresponsible and dangerous as I was thinking. Like  i said, I didn't watch the whole movie yesterday, but only quick parts and I gave my opinion too quickly.

...So AndyFE or Peter or whatever your name is... I'm sorry. Smiley

Smiley

--

Suzy

no offense at all, we are having interesting opinion exchanges.....this is what internet forums are all about.Smiley 4

Smiley 21