SuzyF:
noone1:
mc3744:

I have to admit that I find a bit odd worrying about 7k when buying a 200k+ car. If 7k are an issue, I would be much more conservative on the type of car I'd buy. At least that's what I used to do when I couldn't afford this type of toy. But then again we all handle money differently.

A rip-off is a rip-off. There is difference between being able to afford something and simply feeling ripped off. I once ordered a coke at a restaurant without looking at the menu. They brought me a can that cost about $1 and charged me the equivalent of $11. It was half the price of a main dish.

$11 is meaningless, but I still wasn't happy about it.

Exactly! Smiley

Maybe I should have been a bit more clear. It was not the 7000 euro alone and also not the additional 14300 euro for the interior. Even without these expensive options  I started doubting about spending that much money on a weekend car. I first intended to buy the car as a DD, which makes a big difference IMO. The fact that I can afford it, does not mean that I feel good about it, spending the money that way Smiley

I just wanted to share the price for that paint, in case someoned else is interested in it. But you have to admit... It's a lot of money for a white metallic paint. I know it is more expensive than regular metallic, because of the pearl-effect, but Volkswagen will paint a CC (bigger car) in that same color for about 950 euro...Smiley  Paint-quality isn't any better, so that's where one gets the feeling of being ripped-off... 

7.000,00eur SmileySmileySmiley Porsche is really a joke when it comes to price some options, Renault back in 1988 was selling the mighty 5 GT Turbo with this pearl white at free cost, these two examples on the pics after 25 years are still shining Smiley

J.Seven