Well, while I obviously believe that the social impact of the kind of cars we drive is a very relevant topic when talking sport cars, I also understand and agree that it's not the most interesting one 

To get back to the "cars". My beleaguered brand new Turbo S has now been sitting at the dealer for almost two weeks!! laugh
Since yesterday (10 days from the first alert) a technician from Italian Porsche HQ has been working on it.
So far they have decided that it's either the transmission or the differential. But they are so far from understanding exactly what, that - yesterday - they weren't even sure yet whether it is a software or a hardware problem!! As usual I'm waiting for updates.

I'm ending up with a delayed car, on which I had to give up on some options to get it sooner (which I didn't!) and I now cannot even drive it!! cryingenlightened

I have to say that, as much as I like the car(s) (both the Cayenne and the 911) it's extremely unlikely that my next purchase will be with Porsche again. The service experience as been as bad as it gets.

If I had to choose again today I'd probably go with Range Rover/Q7 and Lambo/Ferrari. I'm so pissed at Porsche!!