KresoF1:

Hmm... This is clearly off-topic but, what would happened IF you were driving debadges Audi RS6 Avant and got the same answer from him?

I got almost the same situation in my business few weeks ago. Delivery van came to pick up goods from my company warehouse and its driver get the wrong papers. My warehouse employee called me and told me that "our" good client is apparently doing business with our competition as well. I did not ask "my" good client why but, I did little bit of phoecalls to find out if my competitor is having better prices or offer then my company. In short answer was no(competitor is about 12% more expensive) but, he is accepting sometimes payment delays(for up to 45 days) which I am not doing at all(my company is giving decent discount which is based in quantity).

Do you know what I also "heard" that "my" client thinks that my company earned more then enough from him and that I am not flexible enough when it comes to payment.

My solution was pretty simple. I talked with my accountant and told her to "adjuste" our price list for that "client".

It is a tough economical situation here but, I can do my work nicelly without "client" like him.

Maybe you should not ask him "why" directly?

I am a pretty direct person. Smiley It kind of shocked me at first but now I am OK. I talked to my wife about it and she told me that one of her girlfriends(!) changed her gynecologist because he is driving a Jaguar now. She doesn't want "to support his expensive lifestyle". Her girlfriend didn't realize that she actually insulted my wife too with her comment (she is her patient too).

Maybe I shouldn't care, like fritz said but then I start thinking about the "why" and this is when I really get mad.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)