RC:
TestnDoc:
If you don't have kids and only one passenger, get the 991 Turbo S. The trunk is not big (however there is that special luggage piece which fits a lot inside) but you can always move the rear seats in a "down" position, being able to actually fit quite a lot of luggage in the back (I once drove to South France with two hard shell Samsonites in the back in a 996).

I don't see the point of getting a Panamera if you need one additional seat only. The back seats however are not really suitable for adults. My wife is 1.68 m, very slim and barely fits in the rear. The back seats may be suitable for "emergency" passenger transport in the rear but usually only kids below the age of 10-12 years feel comfortable in the rear.

I had a 2013 Panamera turbo and a 991 C4S. I sold both, and ordered a 2014 Panamera turbo, with all the upgraded bells and whistles. Compared to the C4S, the Pano turbo was in another league all together...faster, bigger, handling was very similar...However, it appears the 991 turboS is a quantum leap over the C4S...Perhaps I should get both...Smiley