absent:

Why can't you accept the fact that some people want to use their car year round?

This is exactly what I do. I am a one car person.

Rain,shine,subtropical temps in July and Arctic weather in January (here in Chicago).

I'm tired of owning Ferraris and being able to use them only in fair weather,I want a car with top performance and usability year round and no Ferrari or Macca or GT3 can do it.

I do not understand why you claim that Ferraris, Mclarens and GT3's can only be used in fair weather. Just stick snow tyres on them, drive sensibly and all is ok as long as you have enough ground clearance. The clearance issue occurs with the AWD turbo S as well, it does not sit any higher than an F458 for example and you can turn it into a snow plow equally well (no front lift on Porsches I think, but might be wrong). But it is definitely not true that AWD is a must under inclement weather conditions. Surely traction is better for AWD cars but only idiots drive fast in bad weather anyway. BTW, I read somewhere the other day in one of the german magazines that the turbo S is very prone to aquaplaning (the argument was that the stock tyres are close to cups). I have no way of knowing whether this is true or not, maybe RC can chime in.

Certainly, Chicago winters can be very bad and snow is an issue but then the FF is most likely not going to cut it either.  In particular  not any of the 911 AWD offerings will get you easily through a Chicago winter with a lot of snow. 

The FF can,I even pretraded my 458 and ordered one after driving a demo for almost a week.

:::::::(((((( A mistake that can easily be corrected :::)))

In the end decided that I could not and did not want to,live with that styling and most of all horrendous depreciation that car would have after I put 40k miles on it in barely 2 years.

Depreciation is an issue with all expensive cars. Where I live the GT3 fares rather well in that sector, better than most others. 

Lambos and Ferraris were very good before the crisis, now they are rather bad as well.

Btw,you saying "Panamera's cheapo switches and buttons"???

Have you ever seen Ferrari switches?

Yes, I see ferrari buttons and switches almost every day. There is certainly room for improvement but at least the ferrari buttons don't feature on zillions of Carreras, Panameras, Cayennes, Macans and you name it.

You make a lot of strange statements here..........

You mean 'strange-for-you statements' I suppose.

Smiley 2

Smiley 4