absent:

Why can't you accept the fact that some people want to use their car year round?

Rain,shine,subtropical temps in July and Arctic weather in January (here in Chicago).

I'm tired of owning Ferraris and being able to use them only in fair weather,I want a car with top performance and usability year round and no Ferrari or Macca or GT3 can do it.

The FF can,I even pretraded my 458 and ordered one after driving a demo for almost a week.

In the end decided that I could not and did not want to,live with that styling and most of all horrendous depreciation that car would have after I put 40k miles on it in barely 2 years.

Btw,you saying "Panamera's cheapo switches and buttons"???

Have you ever seen Ferrari switches?

You make a lot of strange statements here..........

Kind of reminds me of someone called "moo". Smiley

I fully agree with you: For me, the 991 Turbo S is a sportscar I can drive under almost all driving/weather conditions all year long. Of course if I had the money, I would probably also own a GT3, a F12 and maybe others but since I haven't the financial background, the 991 Turbo S is just perfect for 99% of my needs. I wish the car had 600 hp, it would surely put the 991 Turbo S ahead of some future competitors like the new R8 or new Cabrera but I guess this is something Porsche will deliver with the facelift. Smiley

The 991 Turbo S already has a nickname in some regions...."Baby Veyron". It think this nickname is quite accurate.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)