The yellow accents don't look tasteful in my opinion. There are other ways if you want to add something special but maybe the yellow has something to do with the car owner's business. Or it is a loaner/dealer car.

Regarding the 991 Turbo S as a daily driver and the 991 GT3 RS as a weekend car: The GT3 RS is more of a track toy in my opinion. On public roads, the Turbo S is safer to drive with, especially considering the tires on the GT3 RS (a little bit of rain, low temps or even dust/dirt on the road and the fun could turn ugly). Don't forget that on public roads, there isn't much of an error margin (room) available. On the other hand, one would probably be slower in a RS on a public road due to the latter, so maybe it would actually add safety.  Difficult to say.

No doubt, the RS will be the more special car and probably attract also more attention but then, there is winter time and this means the RS would need to stay in the garage a couple of months. Difficult.

I really think that if someone needs to decide on what to get, the Turbo S or the RS, the RS is the wrong car. Somebody who really wants the RS and somebody who really understands the limitations, would never opt for the Turbo. Just my two cents on this...

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)