Sold my year old 991 C2S to a good friend who loved my car, got a good deal and now ready to move up to a new turbo non-s. I used to own a 997 Turbo S cab and I think the new turbo will at least equal it's performance up to 150kmh. The new S version due to import duties will be close to 80K more expensive, so I ruled this one out. 

The car will be for South America, so many of the options are not available yet. In fact one of the most important ones, like TPMS is not available... Smiley . If anyone has a connection to PAG can this be verified??? Country region C35. 

I can't believe that there is no TPMS on a no spare tire car! Or maybe it's standard in the turbo and dealer can't figure it out. They swear this option is not available for Latin America...

Basically the main advice I seek is for the color combo. I know this is a personal choice, but would love to hear from you. My options:

1. Guards red over black/plat grey 2 tone.

2. White over 2 tone espresso cognac.

3. Guards red over 2 tone espresso cognac (this one is calling me but dealer thinks will not look good)

4. Agate grey and 2 tone espresso cognac.

I understand the espresso cognac comes with deviated stitching... Is it true?

I have a 458 Italia red over cuoio, nice combo. Is cognac more towards a darker or orangy brown? Unfortunately google pictures don't do a any justice to what it seems an otherwise fine leather combo. And there are not any leather samples here.

Other mundane options are 18 power seats, burmester, alcantara wheel, tinted glass, glass roof, chrono.

Also, alcantara wheel come in black only is this true?

What do you guys think? Building slot seems like January, but still unconfirmed. 

COCO

--

2011 Ferrari 458 Italia Rosso Mondiale / cuoio
2011 Turbo S Cabriolet Guards Red/2tone Black Cream SOLD
2010 BMW activehybrid7 Black/Black (DD)
2010 Cadillac Escalade hybrid
2006 Cayman S with goodies (WC) SOLD