Well John,  it looks like his last run, he's had days where he founders on his rear legs.  We did an MRI and he has six damaged discs but not surgically repairable, and the surgeon told us he had Lou Gehrigs disease which thankfully is not true! Our hikes have shrunk to two miles, and i carry a long sleeved shirt in case i have to support his rear legs home...  So likely this was our swan song run.  I was in tears on the trail on bad days.  Like here at Tony Grove the the Bear River Range of Northern Utah.  But it passes, he lives in the moment which is a lesson for all of us.  I love him so.

This sounds so sad, I am sorry to hear this. laugh I am glad you enjoyed the trip and I hope Sun did too. 

Regarding the new center locks, I've been assured that there are no further issues (actually my question surprised a few people because they really think the CL problem doesn't exist anymore, despite the maintenance instructions for the new GT3). I understand however that you don't go for them, I was actually thinking about the same but mostly because of the cost of the additional winter wheel set I need and which is quite expensive (close to 7k EUR).

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S (Sept. 2013), Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)