Guys, I understand you very well. I never actually considered the GT3 RS because it would be too extreme and too expensive for mainly street driving but the GT3 would have fit in quite nicely. I decided against the GT3 for mainly two reasons: First, I need the back seats and second, I need a car which is fast as hell under all street conditions. Also, why should I lie, I didn't want next gen AMG and M sedans/station wagons breathing down my neck on the Autobahn.

For speed limited countries, the GT3 or GT3 RS may be the better choice but only if you guys also plan to hit the track from time to time. For street driving, the GT3/GT3 RS provide of course more emotion but it is also very likely that you are going to be slower (not that it really matters) since you cannot afford going sideways all the time on public streets. angry

I know, I know, difficult decision. If I had the money, I would get both, the 991 Turbo S and the GT3 RS (in that case).

Anyone inclined to donate a GT3 to me? Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S (Sept. 2013), Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)