RC:

Oh, forgot to mention...Pirelli Scorpion Winter...worst winter tires I had ever (955 Cayenne), breaking distance was insanely long on snow/ice, stability a catastrophe . Since at that time, this was the only N-rated 19'' winter tire available for the Cayenne, I did something I never usually do: I got a non-N rated Nokian winter tire for the Cayenne and while the tire sucked on dry pavement (I really had to be careful in curves, the sidewalls weren't stiff enough for the weight of the Cayenne and the tire felt very "soft"), it proved to be a wonderful tire on snow and ice (very short braking distances and good stability in curves). Now I have a Dunlop M3(?) winter sport tire on my Cayenne, highly recommended, amazing winter tire.

No thanks, no Pirelli for me anymore.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S (Sept. 2013), Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)

I also have Dunlops as winter for my Turbo S, one of the best winters I have used, it's so good, I had order another set for my Audi.  It's also on our family van also.