Thanks, I think I got a migraine reading my own post too.

The residual on my car is 33% at 48 months. The money factor was very low 0.0018 I think. The monthly payment ended up being the same if I went with Porsche financial with a residual of 48%, but a much higher money factor (0.0028 I think it was). Since I want to keep the car for more than 4 years, having the lowest residual works to my advantage. 12000 miles per year only.

My understanding is that lease payments show up on the balance sheet as a monthly expense (like rent for example) and not as a liability. Theoretically the entire lease payment could be witten off, but in case of audit many accountants recommend 80% (or higher with better documentation). Our corporation has a zero balance at the end of the year (physicians office/practice) so theoretically no corporate tax is payed as we take income at the end of the year as a 'bonus' (and pay huge taxes) if we are in the positive.

We (my partner and I) discussed this with our accountant, including the advantages/disadvantages of the corporation buying the car instead of leasing, and at the end, leasing usually makes the most finacial sense.