BjoernB:

I am not sure if the new width of the Turbo doesn't also screem here I come - at least looking from the backside it's going to be wide - same with the new Airintakes on the side - I guess only on the "autobahn" from the backview mirror it will be equally "flashy" as a normal 991.... - just yesterday I saw a black McLaren and I had to look twice to disdinguish it from a Exige or Evora - I think it's much more stealth than a 458 which usually come in flashy colors.

The 991 Turbo S is, like most Porsche, color sensitive. If I order a red or yellow one...well...it screams "here I come", agreed. Other colors maybe not that much. Yes, the 991 Turbo is pretty wide but I'm not so sure this is really a problem. People are used to the classic 911 shape, same as they are used to the classic Ferrari shape (308, 360, 430, 458...). Yes, the McLaren, especially in black, looks pretty stealth, wonderful color for Germany or other countries with social acceptance issues.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), 991 Turbo S (Oct. 5th), BMW X3 35d (2013)