Super Darius:
AAHTT:

I agree with you as one of those buyers, I personally dont care for PCCB and PDCC but I do want the LED and the sport chrono of course, which with a couple more minor options jacked the price of my regular turbo to 160k, still far from the 190k S if I wanted to order one. So now I either have to accept the lowly regular turbo or get the S and its ridiculously high price for a 911. I have been on the list with a paid deposit for over 2 years now and this is the first time that I find waiting for a new turbo not exciting at all. I think porsche screwed up big time, first by not offering a stupid manual, second by jacking up the price to ridiculous levels for a 911, third by introducing the S at the same time which will make the lowly but not cheap regular turbo buyers feel like second class citizens. I now feel that every day that passes by is making that MP4 look better and better. here in the US you can buy or lease a near new MP4 with almost no miles for the price of a mildly optioned S. On paper, it looks like the MP4 can keep up with the S up to 100km/h and will totally destroy it after that. Ive bought porsches all my life and this is the first time I am thinking seriously about getting my deposit back. not sure what to do..... 

--

+1

+2