Rossi:
hunterone:

Frankly who would by the standard Turbo ?

My words... Smiley

Like I said in a previous post, my dealer sold now three Turbo but only one Turbo S (mine). Don't underestimate the price difference, especially since many seem to think that PCCB isn't worth the money. The Turbo had an estimated production in October but has now been postponed to November.

It also seems that many customers who order the Turbo (without S), do not order PCCB and PDCC, no LED lights and some even do not order the Sport Chrono package. Now do the math how much the price difference is (little hint: aprox. 19k EUR) and you understand why not everybody orders the Turbo S. 

I agree, ordering the Turbo (without S) doesn't make any sense but I also get the feeling that many kind of feel offended by the high price tag of the Turbo S and the little difference in hardware (power). I also think that some customers may actually think that with a cheap chip tuning, the power is upgradable. 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), 991 Turbo S (Oct. 5th), BMW X3 35d (2013)