Oh come on - Kreso a true sports car enthusiast. He is a guy that makes "Period" statements all the time to give his "knowledge" the right standing. Also RC tends in the same direction. (Here a statement from RC to Leawoods 997.1 Turbo purchase on 11th April: “You are aware that you drive an old model of the 911 Turbo, so I’m not quite sure why you are so happy about it?! “). That’s not ok. Why shouldn’t he not happy with that decision. That is not in RCs area to judge about it.

I can show you many posts where Kreso said to buy this or that sport car (Audi R8 V10, 997.2 Turbo S, Ferrari 458 Italia to name a few). And has he showed up on the forum with one of them? Not one. And let’s say it in his own words: Period.

And to drive the MP4-12C straight from Roma to Lake Como on highway is for sure a nice drive, but that gives you only the ability to judge about the highway driveability.

We are all here enthusiasts and all ppl here and there knowledge should be treated with the same standing. Thats all i want to say