RC:
sulaiman:

when u guys think we can see new pictures of new colors from porsche ???? this is the most important thing we can wait for now 

SmileySmileySmileySmiley

I already made a complaint to Porsche that while their internet configurator is quite useful, the colors are not accurate at all. I suggested to use photorealistic imaging (or better: photos) to improve the configurator experience but since I do not work for Porsche, I am just a customer, I doubt they will listen.

It is a pity: So many people are interested in new Porsche models but the colors (configurator) are not accurate, the dealers usually have only small samples and dealer cars are usually not in the colors we really want to order.

At least Porsche could offer some sort of photo gallery with different colors and options (I suggested that too) but I don't understand why the don't offer it. Shouldn't be too difficult. I would even volunteer and come to Porsche to photograph the cars for free. Smiley

+100  It would be enough to have a photographer who takes a picture of each different Porsche (colorwise+wheel combo) that rolls off the line and then have it  published as a reference on the configurator . It is not rocketscience and cost wise neither - just someone has to take the initative to push it through the organization.  I completely dislike the computer graphics renders. You spend (in this case) 200 K Eur and you are not even able to see the picture of the real thing  (and we talk about standard colors not even paint to sample which I could understand). Porsche focus on details they make the difference.

--

911 Club Coupe, 993 4S Riviera Blau, 12' Audi S4 Avant