Rossi:
Mithras:
Conrad2:

Currently configuring my Turbo S and thinking about selecting the new black/red interior with agate grey.  Any thoughts regarding this color combination?  Also, thinking about not getting the Burmester - would this be a mistake?  My hearing is not that great and really wonder if there would be that big a difference for me.

I would never get the upgraded stereo but each to their own… The stock one is fine, quite good actually and I would rather spend the thousands elsewhere.

As for that colour combo, I think it is the best. Wonderful. Look at the SLS Mercedes, there are a lot oin this dark grey with red & black. It’s striking.

Let's face it: why would you configure something like the Burmester in a Turbo? Because someone said, you should order something that is said to be one of the best HiFi-systems for one of the best cars. Perhaps this someone sits in your head only, perhaps he sits in Zuffenhausen.

Fact is, that no car-HiFi-system will ever sound as good as your HighEnd equipment at home, even more when we are talking about a sports car, with its relatively loud engine and tyre noise. But to each his own and with less than 3k the Burmester suddenly isn't out of reach for many, I guess.

I am late to the thread but I echo this thought.  when getting my 4.0 i thought it would be crazy to get it without a stereo but  now I wish I did - you just cannot hear it while driving at any speed and my engine sounds way better than any song.