Gnil:

I did vote for the Cayenne TS over the PTS , when you were deceiding between both . It was obvious you would not be happy with the PTS . And I also think you would not be happy with the GT3 . You will with the TTS, but you need to drive it !!

Smiley I know, this is why I try to withstand the temptation to get the GT3. In the end, I would end up driving it alone or with my son as a co-passenger only. Yes, the GT3 is very tempting but the 991 Turbo S is the better car for our climate (rain, snow...) and driving a GT3 in winter time doesn't make any sense (car is very low, no AWD and so on).

I am pretty sure I will get the 991 Turbo S, I just need a slightly better lease offer. At least I have a production slot reserved for October (one of the first two production slots at my dealer, one is already taken, one is reserved for me) until we finalize the deal. Maybe this Friday... 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2012), Mini Cooper S Countryman All4