KresoF1:

Yes, it does.

German 991 Turbo price list:

http://files1.porsche.com/filestore.aspx/Porsche-Download.pdf?pool=germany&type=download&id=991-tu-catalogue-price&lang=none&filetype=default&version=57e00931-9dcb-494e-94fb-9d1f44faae4f

BTW, check out optional 20" Sport Classic wheels that are available in Black as well. Best wheels for new Turbo IMHO. There is a picture of thses wheels in black at page 70 of the price list.

Now... Regarding hints that were posted here from RC, ALDO and me, They came from P sources directly. 100% for sure. Those who do not belive in that do not need to follow rennteam.com any more. Period. Yes, little bit rude from me.

For all other that show great support for all efforts in providing the latest info and hints here on rennteam.... You ladies and gents are the best Porsche community on the web and I would love to meet in person most of you. Idea for RC and other moderators-lets make and rennteam meeting in late June/early July somewhere in south Germany(Munich area).

KresoF1, thanks! The wheels are nice really. The idea to meet with rennteam community is great))