i was a little surprised by the certainty of his response given much of the difference between the two is there by design & intent. anyway,i want to  forget any arguements about status of one vs the other stuff, these are both in the same bracket on that front.

Driving my GTS is a satisfying expereince - the sound, sport feel and the thought behind good sport placement, the intamacy of the cockpit all create a very satisfying drive. the only time i ever think of selling this thing is when i am not driving it.indecision

when we had the LR3, it was also an amazingly satisfying drive, but it was a different satisfaction. it was dead quiet which certainly was an enjoyable feel and something that i never bored of. i found that  the  driving challenge with it was to get that placement into any corner where it just didn't roll. it was the challenge of making the drive as smooth as possible and the changes in direction and speed as indiscernable as possible. it takes thought to drive that way and that defines satisfying in my booksindecision.

--

2012 991 C2S -PDK / 2010 997.2 turbo cab manual, sold / 2008 Cayenne GTS Manual /2008 RS 60 sold /04 C4S sold - 08 Cayenne Turbo PDCC sold