Interesting dilema - go for the GTS!  But how about some numbers?

I just got another 2nd car for bad weather.  A 2013 Hyundai Sonata (traded my 2011 Sonata six speed manual two years into a three year lease).  Basic model, Seal grey, for myself.  My 18 year old just had the 3 year lease on her Toyota Corolla run out (she got it when she was 15!) so I got her one as well - also Seal Greay.  Two cars in about 1/2 hour from a local dealer - like buying shoes.

One car listed at 22K the other one at 24K (she got the nice SE and I got the GLS)

After a bit of horse trading and NO CASH AT ALL here is what my deal was

- Including sales taxes the montly lease on each car is $215 (GLS) and $229 (SE) - that is the total payment for 36 months.  No payment for 30 days.  Residual(s) after 36 months is 14K for the GLS and 15K for the SE.  ZERO money down!  Interest rate is basically below zero!  Payments and tax all going to principal and have the option to buy or trade after three years with the remainder of the 10 year 100K warranty in place.  It is very tempting to buy these cars after three years and sell them because the warranty keeps the resale so high!

Both cars are loaded with TPMS (lol), automatics, 38MPG highway, Direct Injection (200HP) 4 cylinders. XM radio, bluetooth, blue link, SE has iPhone app for remote starting, etc. CD player, iPod connectivity, - crazy list of standard stuff!!!  My daughters SE has sport suspension, 18inch wheels, dual exhaust, partial leather, power heated front seats and the Blue link system has tons of features - hands free texting, turn by turn directions, remote disable, perimeter settings (will email parents if it leaves a set perimeter, speed, curfew etc).  My GLS also has blue link just no remote starting.

Both are very safe cars as well pretty quick (for what they are) with excellent warranties and front wheel drive for the winter.  Insurance is very cheap as well. 

I still have my 2005 997S which gets most of the daily use but the Hyundai is a very solid and dare I say 'fun' four door sedan.  It does not turn any heads, which is not my goal, just the way it is.

You mention these 'great' deals RC.  How about some numbers?  I have no idea what you consider a good deal.