m4ever:
pride355:
m4ever:

Beautiful ! Very classy color combination. Compared to your ex 997 how does it compare from the confort point of view ?(I guess it is not the highlight of the 458 but I am curious about this aspect).

Thank you.

458 has a much comfortable ride than my ex-997.1 Carrera S -20mm sports chassie if you choose to drive with "bumpy road" setting on. There is no comparison. My 997.1 was too stiff, rode too harsh, and bounces too much on our poor roads. 458 has a firm ride in "race-tc off and esc off" modes. But you can de-couple the suspension by "bumpy road" setting make it much softer. The auto mode of the DCT transmission  is alsi very comfortable. If younchoose to drive in "wet or sport" mode, the exhaust valves are closed so the car becomes less noisy. All in all, it is a much better ride than my ex-997.1 that it cannot never dream off. You just sit even lower in 458 than 911. Everyother car is like a SUV aound you.

Onur, thanks a lot for the detailed feedback. With the 458 and for the first time I am tempted/attracted by a modern Ferrari ( so far I loved only the pre-70s models).

Just do it. 458 is an awesome car. You will just love it. 911 next to it just another car from the lot. Smiley

--

ONUR

THE BEST CAR EVER smiley

11 E92 M3 CP - 09 Audi TTS Coupe - 07 997 Carrera S - 05 M3 Coupe - 03 M3 Coupe - 96 M3 Coupe EVO (PASS TIME HISTORY)