RC:

My wife always loved the Boxster, she owned a Boxster S for three years and just recently drove the new Boxster S again and loved it. The only downside of the Boxster: Only two seats. This is why this car is a no-go for us.

The fact that you are throwing in the A5 3.0TDi Cab actually confuses me. Either your wife likes powerful cars or not.

The BMW Z4 35s is a nice roadster but I never had the feeling that women appreciated it, I see mainly male drivers.

The Cayman S is not really a car for a woman, women love cabs and the Boxster is a Cayman without a roof. Smiley

I guess the BMW dealer offers the best deal but I would go with the Boxster.

Golf bags? Better golf clubs offer a storage. Why not use it?

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, BMW X5M, Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe PP/DP, Mini Cooper S Countryman All4

Word!

My exwife loved her Boxster (and looked lovely in it). Awesome car for women, IMHO. If rear seats are not needed, I would go for it.

With rear seats... maybe it's a little bit oversized, but have you thought about a BMW 6 series convertible? In Germany I've seen lease rates way below Boxster offerings from Porsche Financial...