Yes. Im speculating if PDK is the only option offered in the GT3 then the base price will be 112,000 Euro + tax in Germany. That is a 14% increase over the 2010 GT3 MSRP of 98100 Euro + tax to take into account the revised (for GT3) paddle shift PDK (4000 Euro) and a premium that the 991 variant seems to command over the out going 997 series. There will be a 4000 GBP upcharge for RHD variants including UK delivery as per usual I suspect to go on top of that (as per previous generations). A/C will be standard and I suspect there will be more options available for interior enhancement than on previous GT3 iterations but that the most popular option will be PCM2 with Chrono plus. Seat options will likely prove to be the next most popular upgrade (sport bucket seats folding?). 

Looking at the most recent data available (991S ring time of 7.40 with road tyres and PDK) my money is on a Ring time of 7.28-7.30 (similar or better than outgoing GT3RS) and a 0-100 of 3.8 seconds assuming PDK as stock transmission. 

I believe there will be improvements to the steering rack ratio and feedback of the electric steering gear and improved shift performance and operation with the PDK over the standard 991S. The car will sit lower on wider rubber and newer tyre technology.

The car will likely launch Geneva Auto Salon but there could be a surprise at Paris motor Show (long shot). Either way this will be a heavily subscribed vehicle. Expect 455 bhp.

I think the 991 GT3/RS will be a big game changer for Porsche and bring performance into line with other exotic manufacturers latest offering but at much better value for $$$.....

These are my opinions and speculation from reading the web and asking various sources.