Ferdie:
KresoF1:

My feelings? I am very, very impressed with new 991 Carrera models, BUT too much new tech can be little bit too much sometimes... 4WS?! WTF?

Didn´t we have a similar discussion about PDCC? How come you are convinced about the one and not so much about the other?

Smiley

Yes, we did. I drove 991S with PDCC/-20mm and 991 with PASM/-20mm and become fully aware of PDCC advantages. So, I am open minded for all new tech stuff if that stuff works for my benefite.

Just... 4WS... Remember Mitsubishi 3000GT? It was equiped with 4WS and it worked pretty decent. But, 3000GT had all four tires in same size. New 991 Turbo will probably have 315 in the rear and I am really thinking how will that 4WS work?Smiley Of course that new 991 Turbo will be much faster around the Ring then old 997.2 Turbo S. my source told me low 7.3Xmin for sure(with street tires a la the ones on 991CS and 991C4S models). My question is how much old Porsche feeling will remain in new 991 Turbo. In 991CS(with PDCC/-20mm) you are still fully aware from feeling point of view that you are driving 911 after all.