blueflame:

Yes it is Smiley

The exhibition ended on Sunday and is being now serviced i should get it back next week. 

Btw great RS you have!

Have a look in the underground parking of the museum at Level -2. There are some cars of the museum - I have seen a 993 Targa in Azure Blue/Azurro California... :-)   and a narrow ´89 Speedster in dark green - very rare cars.

BTW - I have my RS since 1994 - the first years it was serviced at my OPC - now it is for the fourth time at Porsche Classic. I will collect my car from them end of next week - may be a next chance for the "hidden camera". Smiley

BlueflameSmiley

I did not check level -2, do you have a picture of that 993 Targa? The  '89 Schmal Speedster in dark green I saw last year, is very very special indeed. Did you see the SC RS parked in the -1? That's also an ultra rare 911 (21 made).

You are very lucky to own one of the best 911 ever made. My favourite ones are the 2.7 RS and the 964 RS like yours. What color is it? Polar silver or Silver Metallic? I am not able to understand from the picture.

Servicing classics and modern classics requires great knowledge and experience and I understand you  are driving your 911 in the proper place Smiley

Please post more pictures after next visitSmiley

--

911 Club Coupe, 72' 911 Targa 2.4 S, 12' Audi S4 Avant