Atzporsche:

The German media is putting immense pressure on Vettel.. for that alone I hope he shows the world he's matured and takes a solid win Smiley

Not only did he not win, but he will get a penalty for overtaking from outside the track, something that clearly contradicts regulations and he knows it, inspite the lame excuses he has made up afterwards and not man-'ing up to it. RBR already barely escaped penalty this weekend for the altered engine mapping thanks to the rule being a bit ambiguous (it will likely be changed after this weekend now because of this) but the spirit of the rule is clear and their intent was cheating it. They got away on a technicality...

Flawless drive by Alonso, he was like a swiss watch every lap, I would have never guessed he would be able to win on a dry race today. And puts more distance between his inmediate rivals due to his consistency. While Massa scores 12th Smiley

GREAT to see Button is back again!

I don't feel bad to Hamilton's puncture, after what he did he deserved it, what was he thinking overtaking Vettel towards the end of the race? that is a huge no-no, he was lapped withoout any chance of scoring a point on the race and he got mixed up with the leaders of the race? the kid has proven time and time again he has no scrupuls or morals inside the track...

--