some pics done last week in Italy :)

I'm waiting Eibach springs , I hope to have them soon. I'll put springs and 7mm spacers ( from my former Cabrio)

I did with the car 1300 km : speedway , city , mountain roads .....

The car is FANTASTIC ! the PSE sound is good and not too much loud ( like 997 PSE) , the best is the interior soud , similar to my 997 Cup car ...amazing ! ( maybe too loud if you want to speak at phone with hands free .... or if you go in speedway ... louder then my cabrio ... but it's a Porsche not an Audi ! )

the car needs a setup , too much understeering and no feeling with front axle , the back is too much soft and it's difficoult to do stupid oversteering ( sportpluns-pasm hard - psm off - paddles)  , when I'll put spring I'll do more camber in the front and a little bit toe in the rear . 

I drove a Dealer's 991 S pdk in Imola track last week ....... 
the car had a little setup and it's better : tuns good and with more speed then 997.2 ( you can do Piratella very good) , but the back ( in slow turns) oversteers a lot ( during turning and braking at same time :RIvazza 2 ) ... maybe tires or toe... or ....... street adsorbs ( pasm hard, sport plus, psm on ) 

in track I don't like PDK ...... it's fast , it's good ,BUT ...... I hate that stupid downshifting .... too slow , and ( like other stupid automatic gearboxes) you can not downshift at high rpm .... only if you brake very much the gear enter .

for street ( fast or slow) , PDK is the best , much better than 997.2 PDK , faster and in sport plus  very exciting .......... and the auto blipper is fantastic !

--

991S Pdk ,997 Gt3 cup 07