Nick, my dear man, being the cunning lawyer that you are, you have laid down 2 well thought through traps for me ... but the way you have crafted them is intended to leave me with only 1 way out ... your way ...

The key point is that this dilemma is only interesting if there is a real choice between 2 genuine alternatives ... 

Of course, one should try to stop someone from electrocuting himself ... but even then, I would say there is a way of doing it ... i.e. not saying "don't do that" but rather just saying "hey, watch out" ... and then he would realise for himself that something was amiss.

Re the US football player, there is a 3rd way ... my way ... instead of trying to beat up someone who would mash me into a pulp ... and instead of just feeling powerless ... my way would be to humiliate the jock-strap scholarship beneficiary using my intelligence ... a few barbed comments would put him in his place and make him realise that my wife had chosen me for reasons that he will never be able to emulate.

What is the point of having a lawyer's tongue if you can't use it to slice people up from time to time when necessary? :)

Valiant attempts Nick but easy to swerve past those ones :)

--

997.1 C2S GT Silver/Cocoa, -20mm/LSD, PSE, short shifter, SportDesign rims, Zuffenhausen pickup, BMW Z4 2.5i Roadster Sterling Grey/Red