Atzporsche:

Very good work, I am a fan of quality detail jobs, having worked for a good joint a couple of university years myself.

Certainly good, but the guy could probably get into more comfortable clothes. I hope that he used some machine to do the finishing wax polish, not sure if the Glaze stuff will be as durable...

Certainly fantastic to see the car in such nice shape again after being dirty, and yes pics never really show it as well. The rims are like new

John really knows his stuff, has won many concours prizes and looks after many fine cars - including those of a certain Jay Kay.... He's detailing a Porsche 356 for him in the next couple of weeks. The concours wax he uses will easily last 12 months, he just recommends applying Zymol Field Glaze after every wash - dead easy just a very light spray and polish off. John doesn't believe in machine polishing other than as a very last resort if the paintwork can't be restored any other way.

I applied normal Zymol wax (Cobalt) to my clockwork rat this time last year, and even now 20,000 miles later with the car never garaged the wax is still beading the water now, although will give the car another wax in the next month or so. 

--

Porsche 997 Carrera S PDK Aqua Blue / Black - Toyota Yaris D4D  "Clockwork Rat"