Hi Guys,

Finally my new baby is arrived at home , I retired the car yesterday.

I'ts a 991Coupe S , silver. full leather cocoa , Carrera Classic wheels, pcm, sportchrono, paddles,full memory seats,roof,adaptive steering, dynamic lights, ecc ...

As you know I had a 997.2 C2 S cabriolet , This 991 is totally a new car , more confortable Smiley, even in sportplus pasm setup, but PDK is better and faster ... I love paddles even if I liked very much the original 997 pdk wheels ( you can change gear with only one hand) .

tha car was ready to buy from my dealer , now I have to put asap the sport exaust , I used a 991 with it and it's incredible ! can't wait !  Do you know when PAG will sell it on Tequipment ?

I know FVD does one ..but I've looked their pictures and it's totally diffrerent from original PSE ... I want that sound and valves .

I need also -30 springs ( the car is too high for me) and Pagid blu pads , then it's perfect !

for Springs I spoke with manthey and he told me are ready to sell but.... we need to wait TUV approval .

I post some picturer , not good quality , next days I'll do some better pics .

I run this year VLN in germany with my 997 Cup , who likes that races and is near to Nurburgring is welcome !

--
997 S .2 cabriolet Pdk ,997 Gt3 cup 07