BjoernB:

As per my dealer (but he does not know 100%) both options "will" be offered....and of course PDK will be faster around a track - I think Porsche cannot neglect that customers will find it much easier to drive a PDK GT3 FAST around a track and t4 it makes total sense.  However, as a die-hard fan of a dying breed I still hope they will keep both options open as it;s clearly more fun,challenging and rewarding to master a manual - although slower. However, I do love to own a Mezger block which is just sounding out of this world and will not trade it - maybe just add another smiley

My guess is they will offer both for the 991 generation, then possibly retire the manual transmission for the following generation. Similar to what Ferrari did with the 430 and 458.

The GT3 PDK will probably be so good even the hardest dying fans will switch to the dark side and leave the manual behind Smiley

--

997.2 Carrera S in Carrara White. PASM-Sport Suspension (-20 mm), PSE.

987.1 Boxster S in Arctic Silver. OZ Racing Ultraleggera Wheels, H&R Monotube Coil-Over Suspension, H&R Anti-Roll Bars, Sachs Racing Clutch, Single-Mass Flywheel, IPD Plenum, GT3 Throttle Body, Recaro Pole Position Seats, PSE, Alpine Head Unit and Amplifier, Focal Speakers