KresoF1:

Onur, I truly hope that 458 will be up to your expectations. In fact it is IMHO the best mid engine sportscar currently on the market. I will probably go the Porsche route since after getting F12 price(shock!) I decided that in current state of local economy it is from several points of view not very wise thing to purchse it(F12). For F12 end price on my local market I can buy Porsche 991CS coupe(with most sporty options) as sportscar, Audi S6 Avant as family/daily driver and BMW X3 2.0d for my wife. Well... The only thing for me is to order 991CS right now or to wait for new 991 GT3?

Enjoy your 458 as much as possible Onur! Drive it as it should be driven(I have no doubt that you will do that) since most Ferraris are garage queens these days...

Kreso,

Thank you for the nice wishes wink

F12 is a great car. But it is stupid money (as is Italia) in my country. At least there is always demand for V8 mid-engine Ferraris in our market. It is easier to sell a F430 than a F599. Actually V8 mid-engine Ferrari is the easiest car to sell in its market (against Lambo, Aston, and other Ferraris).

My logic tells me to buy 991 since it is a great car But I have too much passion and desire for a V8 mid-engine Ferrari. I see it as joy of my youth and I'll have it thinking of buying it as a yacht. My daily drive will be a VW CC not a Mercedes S63 AMG. So I guess you get my point. 

I'm planing to drive the Italia on every possible weekend and will track it as I did my Carrera S, Audi TTS and M3. I want to keep the car at least for 6-7 years (which means 2 generations) as long as I don't have any technical problems or don't crash it.

Otherwise, it is still stupid to pay more than 400k euro for a car in Turkey..

--

ONUR

11 E92 M3 CP 

09 Audi TTS Coupe - 07 997 Carrera S - 05 M3 Coupe - 03 M3 Coupe - 96 M3 Coupe EVO (PASS TIME HISTORY)