Black paint is fun, after the recall service on my 991, the dealer washed it and left a huge amount of swirl marks and scratches.  They ended up getting it detailed after I made a big stink.  Made the point it didn't look like that after I washed it.  Just be careful when washing / waxing the car.  If the wax dries too much it can basically turn into grit, so imagine what happens when you wipe it off.  I also wouldn't let the dealer wash it if you are sensitive to swirl marks (like I am).

Wouldn't try to remove dust with any type of duster, it can leave light scratches that'll show up with flat black paint.  Nothing permanent but annoying.

Right now I'm pretty ticked at Porsche's clear coat quality.  Had two bird droppings (normal white color, not full of berries or anything obviously more acidic than normal) burn into my clear coat within an hour.  I was not pleased, the detailer wasn't sure he could get them out.  Thankfully he was able to after some work.  I realize it's a new car and the clear isn't fully cured and new materials are more susceptible to environmental factors, but an hour?  Never had that problem with any vehicle before, including my 997.2; my neighbor is a manager for a Toyota plant paint shop, he was quite surprised.  PCNA is pretty much useless as they say there is no issue.  How they determined that without seeing the car or doing any analysis on the clear is beyond me.  Have work experience in materials development of similar materials in much more severe environments and would love to talk to the engineer who signed off on the clear coat spec.

Rant over, sorry for the hi-jack.