I have sold my beloved E92 M3 last weekend. I love that car so much that only car I would exchange it for is 430 Scuderia or 458 italia, my long time favorite cars. Unfortunately, There are only 6 Scuderia in Turkey and the asking prices are high. Actually, the cars aren't worth the asking prices. They are not as high as 458 italia price.

So once I understand that I won't be able to buy an used Scud with a reasonable price, I contacted my ex-German Business Partner and put an order through him from a German Ferrari Dealer. I want to have Sept. built car in case Ferrari may make more changes on the car as it did Sept. 11. Again, I'll be importing the car to Turkey like I did with my Audi TTS and E92 M3.

So here is the Spec of my car that I haven't confirmed yet. I'll be visitting the Factory at the end of May. I will finalize my order there, in terms of color combinations. Here is my unconfirmed order:

458 Italia Coupe MY13

Grigio titanio

Standart Rims (I'll have them painted in dark metalik shadow color)

Yellow Caliper (CALY)

Scuderia Shields (LOGO)

Carbon Fiber Sport Seats (RSCH) in Chiccolate - not 100% sure (cuoio is the other option)

Alcantara/Leather (DAAL)

Painted Dash (DSH5)

Painted Steering Wheel (STW1)

Nero Carpet

Carbonfiber Driving Zone (CIDL)

Carbon Fiber Tunnel (CILR)

Yellow Rev Counter (RPMY)

Grigio Scuro Special Stiching (STC2) - not 100% sure (black is the other option)

Auto dimming interior Mirror (MIR1)

Rear Parking Sensor (PARK)

Tyre Pressure/temperature sensor (TPM0)

I'll ask to have Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires with the car.

That's it. German list price of the car is just under 183K Euro without V.A.T.

V8 Mid engine Ferraris are always my favorite/dream cars since F355, hence my nick name suggest. I have been so passionate for V8 mid-engine line up of Ferrari. For me, Lambo, Aston Martin, Maserati, Mclaren don't even come close. I have huge desire especially for 430 Scuderia and 458 italia. So I can easily say that "the dream finally comes true" Smiley

I'm buying this car as a hobby/joy car. I see it as a yacht. Even the waiting of the car is not agony for me. It is a joy. Smiley

--

ONUR

11 E92 M3 CP 

09 Audi TTS Coupe - 07 997 Carrera S - 05 M3 Coupe - 03 M3 Coupe - 96 M3 Coupe EVO (PASS TIME HISTORY)