dreamcar

Thank  you PJ! Smiley Have you signed on the dotted line for a new 981? Would look stunning in aqua - strangely I was thinking of you yesterday in OPC Swindon, I'm not normally a fan of Porsche's greys, but they had new 991 there in Agate grey and it's very close shade to your Boxey's seal grey - looked cracking! Smiley But aqua is a real Boxster colour it would look wonderful.

Not yet signed, but the PZ kindly offered to reserve a June or July production Smiley  I'm sure we'll sign next week unless we would be disappointed by the new PDK - will get a 991 S PDK demo car for a day to check it out.  And yes, the Agate grey looks great, but after six years with Seal grey and three years with Arctic silver (GT3)  my better half insists on something different Smiley Aqua blue, Carrara white and Anthrazitbraun are short listed clolours -  choice is changing hourly Smiley Will keep you posted and will open a separate thread on the colour thingy Smiley Good decision with the steering wheel - not only more efficient with the PDK but also nicer looking Smiley

--

public roads: Porsche 987 S Seal/Cocoa, toll road Smiley : Porsche 997 GT3 Arctic/Black