Itsme:

Many congrats.

I always enjoy the sound of the engine as a co-driver in a C63 sedan of in a friend/neighbor in summer when we play Golf together. Stealth-car when the engine is off, but the C63 attracts a lot of attention while driving. Perfect car to park in front of your office.

Smiley I just got some laughs on my parking lot because of the 225 tires all around. I explained to the couple (in their 20s) that these are winter wheels but apparently the woman was very amused by the huge quad exhaust pipes but those "tiny" tires. I took it with humor but I really think they both didn't know what car this is, which is a good thing. Smiley

Sound is amazing, my daughter's school started later today and I drove her to school. Close to the school, my daughter asked me to drive with less throttle because she didn't want to attract too much attention. I had my window open, it was pretty "warm" (7°C in the morning) and the exhaust note was quite noticeable. Teenagers... Smiley I bet that my son would have told me to use more throttle. Smiley

Another even funnier incident: When I went to my car ten minutes ago, to pick something up I forgot inside, a customer of mine asked me if I re-activated my wife's car (he was referring to the M3 Cab which I was driving from time to time too). He didn't recognize that this was a different car. Smiley Smiley

Overall, I'm happy I don't have to drive the PTS to work...like I said before, I saw a GTS at my dealership with the same options (minus PCCB) and it looks really aggressive and special in all black. Not really a car for my business. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S (June 2012 delivery), Porsche 997 Carrera GTS Cabriolet PDK, BMW X5M, Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe PP/DP, Mini Cooper S Countryman All4