REALZEUS:

You can always take the bus if you can't manage. Smiley Just pulling your leg. Truth be told, extreme supercars and hypercars are meant for talented drivers and not for use in attrocious weather conditions. The magic of purity, even though the electronics would save the day in the end unbless one is talented and brave enough, or stupid enough, to switch them off! Porsche does the same thing with its RS cars; they are not meant as daily drivers. Ferrari has the FF for the ski-goers anyway, even though I disagree with that decision. The power numbers are still on the air, but I believe they will be even higher than those mentioned.

All we need to do now is wait till the 29th in order to find out the details of the "new 599". 

--
FERRARI RULES!!!

The bus I take has 480hp, awd, can do 191mph, seats 4, drivable in all weather conditions with minimum performance loss

On a side note, I am contemplating a car purchase, totally un-drivable 80% of the time here where I live, but sometimes common sense doesn't take over. It's one of my dream cars ever and it's even a Ferrari, a 599. Had to settle for the Ferrari as the 959 is not available smiley

Don't have the connection to buy a Ferrari brand new, don't want to wait 2+ years for a car, don't want to be taken advantaged by someone charging me above retail,  don't want to take the monstrous hit on depreciation on a new V12 Ferrari. Now the the replacement is almost here existing 599 are being dumped back onto the market relatively cheap.