EXCUSE ME>>>>>>>>>>>>> ARE YOU CRAZY??

O F C O U R S E N O T

1) They will make money from this whereas you WONT

2) IF meating Tiff is the issue and benefit from this, take the money that you will definitely NEED to spend for NEW tyres and get a driving day lesson from PORSCHE

2) I suspect you will only exchange 10 words with TIFF ,IF only you wont be refused at the last minute NOT to get in the car with him

3) There is no time can be another factor for not having the chance to talk with TIFF

4) and finally would you let Tiff to RAPE you BRAND NEW CAR only for the chance to speak with him?????????

And what will happen if the proper break in is not permitted to be don???????

ONE MORE: IMPORTANT

I thought that Porsche CANCELS the car's warranty when the car has entered the track..........!!!

This can be verified..

NOW not only you will put your car in the track, BUT you will also have it TAPED for Porsche's proof if you demand anything from the warranty menu!!!

Cheers, you are just about to enter a very huge risk,

not mentioning the fact that if Tiff makes a damage to the clutch or something else in your car .....well i dont think you will get compensated...on the contrary...

Tiff will disappear fast enought from the crime scene.....remember? he is a fast driver ...;)

my friend dont do it, just think that you dont even know well your swissol car wax...

So if you are so depserate to meet that guy, find him and ask him how much will he charge you for
1)a coffee
2)an hou conversation
3)a ride with you car and some advises...

If he's cool, he might even do that for fun with no money...