Hi watt!

Its a personal choice but for a 400HP/1500kg 911 Carrera I would not tick the PCCB, the reds are very very good already, and even more so on the 991 generation, which are noticeable better (feel and especially seem to brake even more effrortelessly) than in the 997S, so to me there is even less reason in the 991. If money was no object I would get them but if not, then there are other options were I would spend that money much more readily. 

And one of those options is the PSE. It does not give more power officially, it only changes the sound, but that makes a world of difference when you are in spirited driving, it adds the icing on the cake. And on a Cabrio were you can drop the top I would imagine it would be even more so. And it has no drawbacks, if you want situations were you preffer the stock quiet sound you can turn it off. I guess PSE is something you appreciate when you have it, and never realise how great it is if you don't. I didn't have it in my 996 and now I do in my 997, and now I value it much much more than when I didn't have it. Every time I grab the car I'm happy its there. For me its one of the absolute must have options no matter what.

SportChrono is more than just Plus mode, it also includes Dinamic Engine Mounts. I think that the amazing stability in changing direction at higher speeds that the 991 has is in part due to this system. You turn the wheel from one side to the other repeatedly on the highway and its unreal how much more stable and how much better the 991 handles the weight trasnfers, it can't be all to the electrical steering and suspensions. Also, you may not use the Sport Plus mode in the 997 much, but in the 991 the effect it greater than in the 997, it turns the 991 into a completely different car for the ocasional spirited drive, so there is a chance you may like it and use it more in the 991. You are used to GT2's etc so it may grow on you I think.

I haven't tried the PDCC yet but from having talked to people who have and their impressions, given its price I would also skip it unless you are going to combine it with the -20mm suspensions for a very sporty setup, otherwise if you are trying not to let the price go up too high I would not get it. The 991 already corners much more flat than the 997, and its not like its a Cayenne or Panamera with more complient suspensions and much heavier... maybe for track use, the PDCC's effect in the 911 would be more evident, but not a must have option for most people IMO.

So IMO Sport Chrono and PSE yes, PDCC and PCCB no. But thats just my subjective opinion if its any help wink

--