While I wait for my dream 991 991 targa 4s/panoramic roof carerra 4s I am prepared to order a Cayenne Turbo to drive for ~1-2 yrs till the perfect 991 gets released, then Cayenne will go to my wife :)

I looked around the pre-selected models, they are all half-ass somehow, so I'm thinking to order...

What can I expect to bargain off MSRP in the US? What is the average wait time for the dealers in the US to build for specs?

Here are my specs:

Premium Package Plus

Sport Package

Meteor Grey Metallic

Two-tone Leather Interior in Umber/Cream

Deletion of Model Designation

Sport Design Package with Side Skirts

Panorama Roof System

Heated Windscreen for Thermally and Noise Insulated Privacy Glass (are there any downsides to this option?)

Bi-Xenon(TM) Headlights in Black with Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)

LED Rear Lights Tinted Black with Adaptive Brake Lights

Thermally and Noise Insulated Privacy Glass (are there any downsides to this option?)

Four-tube Sports Tailpipes

8-speed Tiptronic S Inclusive Auto Start Stop Function (If you don't order it how does it come?)

21" Cayenne SportEdition Wheel Painted Black with Wheel Arch Extension (Are 21s comfortable on potholes? for the winter I'll do 19" with winter tires)

Exclusive Adaptive Sports Seats with Comfort Memory Package (these seats vs the other ones?)

Key pouch in Leather

Door sill guards in Carbon Fiber illuminated

Carbon Fiber Interior Package Including Selector Lever

Telephone Module

Preparation for Porsche Rear Seat Entertainment

Porsche Rear Seat Entertainment Exclusive (is it worth the price? - please only people with kids answer)

Voice Control

SiriusXMTM Satellite Radio + HD Radio® (probably useless?)

Did I miss anything??

Thanks for your answers :) I promise lots of pics once it's delivered.Screen shot 2012-01-22 at 1.55.44 AM.pngScreen shot 2012-01-22 at 1.56.20 AM.png