RC:

The trunk space is limited, indeed. However, Porsche sells four very nice luggage pieces which fit perfectly into the Panamera trunk, you can even order them in a matching color (exterior). Smiley For less money, you can get the same or almost the same luggage, just make sure the size fits.

I told my wife about the limited trunk space and she saw it with her own eyes, so she knows what she's dealing with.

The rear passenger space of the Panamera also offers quite some leg room...and enough room for two larger soft bags. Not ideal but better than nothing. Smiley

The longest trip we usually take is one week skiing in the Alps, the other trips are usually shorter ones and the luggage space is not perfect but, according to my wife Smiley, sufficient. If she agrees...well...she has to sacrifice. Smiley

2010_panamera_trunk.jpg

I just took a 4-day trip to Memphis to watch my alma mater play football (American) in the post-season Liberty Bowl in the Panamera Turbo.  I took my wife, a daughter, and the daughter's friend on a 7.5 hour drive and all of our luggage fit.  Now, the two back-seat passengers were 22 years old and not fashion Queens, so it wasn't a real strenuous luggage test.  But, we had just enough room for everything we needed for outdoor seating as well as New Year's Eve attire.  A great trip in the Panny.

--

Mike

2005 Carrera GT + 2008 Tesla Roadster +2010 Panamera Turbo + 2001 BMW Z8 + 1972 BMW 3.0 CSi +2009 Bentley Arnage T