pratas:
Hi Huangester My friend did place his order on 19 October. According to him the car should be January build and the quota for the first batch is 8 and the excepted delivery date is March. Anyway, it is possible just like you said the dealer might sale the demo cars pretend to be a new one. Did you get the January build queue? What's your specifications? I saw the Taiwan price list. It is a lot more cheaper than HK. By the way, I and my dealer just wondering how come you guys also have the quotation for the cab which not been released yet?

Not sure... I know mine is the first sets of shipments(Jan production)...  The price may seems cheaper at the stock price, but when you start adding on the options then it gets really expensive as compared with last year's 997.2 option list.  I ordered the Carrera S, aqua blue, alumi window trim, sport classic, PCCB, PDDC, PSE, SC, PDLS, sunroof, PCM, Bose, Sport Design swheel, Park assist front and rear...etc  The final price reaches NT$7,400,000 (US$247K)...  spending that much just on Carrera S Smiley.  I am hoping to use it for 2~3years and exchange for Turbo S after... 

The cab price is always a set price adding onto the Coupe version, the margin is very well calculated the same way each year, so they can quote the price already, and this is just to get the orders through more quickly I suppose for those Cab. lovers!!